I sold my avg position @14.09 for good reasons, I also avg in at that price for good reason (14.07 is the technical number of the 50 day MA and should be tested soon, a break below that is 13.47) Charting Insmed sure has worked for bande and myself,even though most chartists believe that a stock needs at least a million shares a day traded to make the charts worthy of consideration.
In bios it would be foolish to rely strictly on a chart and I don't.
Unlike the juvenile stuff you see here , shorts and longs position themselves for different scenarios,right now the negatives in the market will float this puppy lower.
I can "guess " what I think might happen but I dont want to upset the children,but I know full well and have posted many times- the longs ( and those that just fronted the company the cash) are the shorts, they make money going up and retracing , and they will have made a good profit before any REAL news from the company is known. Most think it is not until next year with NTM results.Until then a chart is a good guide. Good Luck
I am YTD INSM=+109% being both a long and a short
by terry_insm • Sep 24, 2013 11:18 AM
Oct 2, 2013 9:18 AM A key pivot point would be reached @ $16.33 ( macd oscillator )
Thanks, See the sentiment change?- you've got mail
as blue eyed bleargured NOW all change! LOL I will just sit and laugh...
I will email the day trades and INSM will be one if we can get some volume
Todays action explained Good Luck
I am a BIG terry_insm fan.Your loss little boys.No need to comment for my page looks like a ghost sheet of ignores.Please excuse; to those of you out there playing along at home.You could stop this Terry if you would email.
Hi Terry, while I don't have problems with the notion if we crack $14 we may have a bigger fall than $13.50, I do have a problem with your guess that we WILL crack $14.00. There is no such indication. However the possibility exists. I would think you are out of it now, waiting for $13.95 to sell short or buy put options. Unless you're playing Psychic. In which case good luck.
HE might just be waiting to short again, like here. And Id like to remind you, I'm long stock. May buy puts here though, just waiting to close below $14.00, if we do. Terry sees $14.09 as the support level that was broken. Who knows, maybe he does. In the meantime your long positions are safe. If you hold and the news (as I believe it will be) is great!