1. You greet removed posts as victories -
"This has nothing to do with Arikace so stop lying.That issue was posted yesterday but removed."
2. You get upset by thumbs-down (one-star) ratings on your posts -
"I like those who answer facts like to days compensation numbers with a thumbs down as if this was supposed to dent the facts."
3. You post exactly the same 'chip on the shoulder' drivel as Terry -
"This is why you have all lost money the last 8 years."
"Insmed does not plan to trial or file for CF in the United States."
4. You favour the same insults as Terry -
"90% of the posters here are jerkofs"
5. You support drivel posted by Terry -
"Funny to watch because only 2 put up responses to validate your experience."
6. Terry supports your posts using multiple ids -
"Between you and the regulars redundancy takes on a new meaning.Now say I am Terry-back next week ,that always works. Have a nice day" (Backwardpalm).
"Don you know that 90% of the posters including me are Terry?" (Keyser_sooze).
7. Terry has used the terry_insm id only 4 times since October 27. You've only posted 66 times in all, but 45 of those occurred after October 27.
So ..... are you by any chance also a surfer dude / cherished grandfather / delusional half-wit?
Hint: You've never pretended to put me on Ignore. A non-Terry would respond indignantly to my question. I guess you'll respond - immediately "putting me on Ignore" if you are Terry.