Tomorrow is the tell all today, no one can dispute that. If it does not close green, which I feel that it won't, then its lights out for AONE.
So, you are saying that unless the stock closes green tommorrow; that; that means the company is filing for bankruptcy? Are you for real?
Sorry, friday is just another day, no special deal.(just anther weekly close, nothing more) if there are more sellers than buyers in the last hour it will go down. If there are more buyers than sellers then it will go up. You think you are smart, and think you have a clue; but you don't nor does anyone else. you only know what you may or may not do and you don't even know that.
take your pontifications somewhere else.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Bought 4000 shares at .24 and another 8000 at .40 this morning.. thought it might keep going up if I sell at open tomorrow probably break even or close.. any advice? I wanted to hold for a bit and make a profit on the second buy at .40... was thinking to hold for a while now.. is the possibility of BK high ? Thanks!
There is always a threat of BK, the deal is "non-binding". Having said that, I don't think it will happen next week. Tomorrow will give a better direction of which way its headed. If its green, it will move forward, if its red, then no one in their right mind will buy or hold based on our 20 day red streak. Looking at the charts, I think it will end up red. GL