1. The politicians will put pressure on the SEC to find the dirt. Dont expect the SEC to do it
themselves. They will need to be pushed.
2. Lawyers will line up and file class action lawsuits.
3. Public pressure will cause companies to drop them, just like Arthur Andersen.
4, Market Makers will feel the heat and stop pumping the stock.
5. Core business plan is broken, meaning there is no reason to buy this stock. The down side
is much greater than the upside.
6. In the future, it will be required for each company to provide guidance before reporting.
Making RRD less important.
Over all this company stock will be around $2.00, if lucky.