Mon, Oct 20, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

MRV Communications, Inc. Message Board

  • parkenhooter parkenhooter Jun 9, 2005 12:06 PM Flag

    in the absence of any movement by fcc

    sector and mrvc will only move lower, especially mrvc with a warning or another miss, so what's to hang out for and be long, a buyout? why would anyone buy this company? or, is everyone hanging on by a thread hoping noam guided lower for this quarter based on the last quarter miss? rotsaruck.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • the pos is over with. no one would buy this stock, let alone the pos company. a lot of innocent investors lost a lot of money on this pos and it needs to stop. people need to sell the pos and try to recoup their losses by investing in a real company that makes a profit.

      parkenhooter has been right all along. people didn't believe him and now they've lost their hard earned money. mistakes are made. learn from them and move on.

      mrvc was a story stock and the story never happened. its over now. forget about misses and stupid build out talk. the fat lady sang on mrvc a long time ago. its lost over 95% of its share price and will soon lose the other 5%.

      i wish all those who lost so much money in this pos better luck on their next investment.

      • 1 Reply to right2say
      • Parken/right2say (likely the same person),

        How pathetic is your attempt to place a negative spin on my earlier post.

        What I said in earlier post is that MRV and other fiber stocks would absolutely fly if the FCC adopted new regs. that would preempt municipal regulation of FTTX in the rollout of video services.

        If such new regs. are not adopted, I did not say MRV would tank. Rather, MVC's upside potential would be limited.

        Big difference. But, of course, you never let the facts get in way of making your bear case.

 
MRVC
11.79-0.01(-0.08%)Oct 20 3:59 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.