Pick a stock with a strong history of illegal activities and executives who are accused of undue enrichments. Of lost dilution funds and dissappearing share holder capital in ventures that are mysteriously not there anymore.
Look for companies like MRVC that:
1) are charged with fraud and cooking the books
2) sued by their own shareholders
3) make shady overseas investments resulting in 100's of millions of dollars suddenly vanishing.
4) gives their executives huge bonuses and stock options for years when the company has never makde a penny of prfit
5) has no unique products or any reason for a customer to go to them them
6) Spends all their time and money sending out meaningless press releases that they paid someone to write.
7)This is the stongest indicator. Look for any stock hyped by tvtman (or one of her aliases). She has an uncanny knack for hyping worthless stocks about to go out of business. If one didn't know better you would think it intentional. Follow this one and you can't go wrong.
This is a strange thing I am telling you. MRVC has been proven in the courts of law for stealing patents, releasing false financial reports to the SEC and these are all laws they agreed are bad but violated anyway. MRVC is not a nice company I am telling you.
On the assumption that you're just a misguided and sore stock market loser and not the Nutcase, you're almost as bad making up lies and partial truths. Maybe you could get a job in politics.