Q..If BP owns a 26 % stake in BPT who owns the other 74%?
BP owns 26% of the Prudhoe Bay Oil Field. Exxon owns 36% and Inperial Oil Canada etc. own the rest. BPT is a grantor trust formed by BP to get the first 90,000 barrels a day from BP 26% ownership in the field.