Calpine has risen 60 Cents in the last (3) trading days.Should we sell. Wait for a drop and buy again.Should I wait for a better number?Any words of wisdom from thoughful minds?
If you are trying to make a few pennies as a trader, you have no chance of predicting what will happen short term. If you are going to try to INVEST, if you hold your postion, you will likey be well rewarded over the next couple of years.
Words of Wisdom.Words that would be hard to challenge.Thanks for your wisdom.
When CPN moves it moves fast. If you sell there is a good chance you wont make it in again. I seriously think we are looking at high 3's by the end of the week.
I understand. Thanks. Same thing happened with DYN a few weeks ago. Bought at .71 and sold at 1.75 - could have waited 48 more hours for $2.75.Thanks.
You weather the power industry's "perfect storm" and now you want to jump overboard now that the sun is coming out? No! Sailer, hold long I tell you!
It would only be a short swim. I would duck under the water and hold my breathe to avoid the bombs.As soon as I ran out of air (60 seconds = 2-3 days) I would return.
I've sold and re-bought twice since I bought at 2.78. THe volume tells me it's going up.Hoping for 3.50ishif things start looking ugly I will sell either way. My Fear is something unpredictable will happen with terrorism and screw the market, but right CPN is looking like it is in play.But heck...taking profit no matter how little is a good trade to me.
Thanks for your candor. Your words are very helpful.PS: - This is a dumb question, but how long do you think it would be before CPN hits $3.50Thanks Again,