It's been awhile since I said the catechism. I was excumunicated last year you know. I do remember some, however:
1. The turn around in the wholesale markets is just around the corner
2. We are the most efficient generator on the planet because no one else can buy 6,800 HR plants
3. Gas is going up, and the higher it gets the more we make
4. We are clean and green and deserve to make money, unlike those dirty generators
5. The coals and nukes are on their last legs
and last but not leaast from the Book of Madison - "I can't believe this stock is only $14. We should be much higher."