The way I interpret the selloff is simply that there were many folks who were WAAAAY up on this stock who have simply decided to bail now that the overall market has seen a pullback to a great entry point. In other words, they're taking advantage of the fact that we probably wont get more news for another month or so and they're gambling by taking their money and putting it to work elsewhere, in the hopes that they make more money than they'll lose when they buy back their inno shares at a higher price.
If I have to pay 25% more for it after I pull in 4x that amount on my AAPL, then so be it. Truth be told, 2.00 isnt even the tip of the iceberg for this company once our Moroccan venture is up and running and our sales units dig in for the pre holiday selling season.
Anyway, that's my perspective.
"...I almost forgot the BIGGEST item that could be affecting/causing us to decline: -dilution of shares after the merger"
True, but I would think a lot of that has been priced in by now. I've been using 60 million fully diluted for all my forward estimates.
On the flip side, what happens if the merger does not go through? Would the stock pop 20% sans dilution?
"..there were many folks who were WAAAAY up on this stock who have simply decided to bail now that the overall market has seen a pullback to a great entry point... they're gambling by taking their money and putting it to work elsewhere"
So what you're saying is that INNO hasn't had a pullback to a great entry point, even though the stock is 30% off it's highs, while the company is guiding for record growth? That's not the logic I would use. Normally, I would see this as a great entry point, provided that everything is on track with the business. And the reason why the street doesn't see this as a great entry point (witness the volume and price action), is perhaps - just perhaps - because things are not on track with business. But nobody on this board would be privy to this knowledge unless they are cronies with the circle of insiders.
I want to hear from this guy's brother!
This is how INNO trades, just see past patterns over last 5 years, even see the pattern after Q1 from $1.40 down to $1 a 40% retracement before a bounce to $2.40, the only people who were hurt were traders last quarter and they will be the only people who will be hurt when price bounces up again before Q3 results. This is how this stock trades ... dont read too much into it. The only people who will be rewarded are people who hold long term because traders may make a few cents here and there but they will eventually lose their shares. The long term holders will take all gains as INNO heads to $9.
I am pretty confident we shall actually exceed TRLG in market cap and profits (not due to our sales but due to $7 million lower SGA every quarter) in the 12 month period starting Q3, 07.
I agree with you HOWEVER ALL of the high end retailers were UP on heavy volume. TRLG was up 4%. To not get a bump from the JWN earnings and guidance leads me to believe that something is NOT RIGHT with this company. Don't know what it is but it smells. Maybe I am smelling the sweat shops in Morocco!
MAYBE there is a connection between our poor performance of late - albeit in the midst of a market meltdown - and the fact that the company has delayed the annual meeting and the merger. We got the SEC filing but with NO DATE. Any thoughts as to the delay and if this is somehow connected to our poor market action in the past few days???