Yes. it is happening- but the heads up was given well in advance .....
The volumes are the key- and I wiil inform on next position optimization actions based on the results of the conference call- keep tuned.
I agree. Time to run out, have all the big boys make their share of arbitrage profit on the backs of the folks that are still in. I would wait and get in again around $1.3
Current price does not represent value- very overpriced
I got out of everything by last Friday. Sold into the close with the last of my position. I think that I will wait and see what happens on the 13th with TCX - while I expect them to do well, the stock has run up quite a bit. If it got back to $1.50, I would buy more, after all, the company bought at that price. For now though, I am out.