I hope all you guys are doing well. I haven't had much time to post lately, but I've been reading what I can, and you guys have done a good job defending our turf from the idiots, and welcoming the new minds.
Yesterday was very interesting. Huge volume, and surprisingly, the PPS landed higher than I would have thought. Considering the overall amount of shares outstanding increased by over 40%, I would have expected us to fall back into the low 20's. While we may drift downward over the next few days because of panic selling, I think where we're at now is a testament to the growing strength and overall belief in ONCS by the investment community.
Another thing I noticed yesterday, was something samyo had pointed out... And that's the fact that if you do the simple math of PPS x shares outstanding, you will see that we experienced an immediate increase in the company's value (market cap) yesterday. And when volume is that high, it's purely market, with no manipulation to skew your analysis.
I had been wanting to load up on more shares for a while. In a way, I was waiting for this dilution. I was waiting for a lower price to buy more, and I was sick of the anxiety that comes with waiting to see "when." I bought 30,000 more shares at $.2585 with a big smile on my face.
Where do we go from here? I hate to predict the short-term because it's meaningless, but with all the catalysts ahead, it's hard to see us going anywhere but up in the mid-term, and by early 2014 how can we not be at $1.00? Look at all the other biotech companies out there, and even the smallest of the small companies have market caps at 100 or 200 million. Our MC of 40 million is so low, it's like we don't even exist. As soon as we get on the radar, or get uplisted, or generate a single dollar of revenue, there's no telling where this would go. Let's stick together through this adventure and we'll be toasting bottles of bubbly one day.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Hey Tag, I'm one of those loudmouths that you referred to. I wish the volume was through the roof today but this is light compared to yesterday. My concern is that any upward momentum on the stock will be hit by owners of the units if any steam is gathered . It is a lot of shares to be concerned about and with the warrants attached. It almost guarantees that those Unit holders will want all the reward without a bit of risk so they'll unload a lot of stock. I'm going to wait until it closes on Thursday. Let the sellers sell because I'm more than happy to take them off some rich mans hands who was offered the Unit where I wasn't.
Hey Tag, That Was Beautifully Put Man. It's exactly where I'm at here. Look forward to raising a glass of Dom Perignon with ya to celebrate...That's faith base on tested data :)
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I jumped in yesterday. Been watching ONCS for awhile. The dilution was smart by the company. They needed the cash, the got institutional investors involved, and the raised the money. That's what happens with these small biotechs. Im in at .259. Which is fine. Maybe I should have waited a few days, maybe not.
In my opinion the only reason it will drop to .20 cents is if there is something wrong with the co. Or perhaps something not favorable with the clinical trial that will leaked out.but for now the support would be 0.25 cents due to that public offering of 47 million share to institutional investor.