When asked the simple question of who is going to sell at .25 when smart money is buying at .25 there is silence.
When the revelation that 51% of the shares sold yesterday were those shorted and factually have to be bought back representing further buying demand, it becomes increasingly clear that upward pressure is forming.
When you look at the fact that 20 million shares have been bought since the dilution and not approaching the price of dilution, it starts to form a picture.
Add to this fact that Oncosec has alerted us all that they intend to release new data on Melanoma AND Merkel Cell. They have given us a window between 8/15 and 10/31 which is approximately 77 days.
We know this 77 day window has now used up 33 days and 44 days remain. We also know that data is sometimes released at conferences and we also know that ONCS will be presenting at Aegis next Thursday, September 26th at 9:45am EST. On that day the window count will be 42 with 35 days remaining. It seems possible that they could release data on that day which is only 8 days away.
It is also possible that they will not release data on that day. However, it does not seem likely that anyone is selling below .25 when smart money is buying at .25. Considering we are currently at .259 with data to be released soon, I believe the probability that you should buy now or before the run-up to next Thursday is very high.
Anyone who is advocating waiting is trying to gamble for one more penny. Ask yourself is it really worth gambling for one more penny when you could have locked in .26 with certainty today?
No it won't be higher next Thursday. . I predict it will be lower. I must be the only person in the entire world who's chastised for wanting to pay wholesale for a stock and can show historically why I might get my wish.
Sorry if you don't like the Message. BTW: I really like ONCS. Nothing wrong with me trying to exploit the situation that ONCS created with this secondary to buy cheaper stock. When a penny means thousands of dollars of either a gain or loss, or paying more or paying less, I will be patient and wait and try to get as many as I can at as cheap a price as possible.
When your message is "I want to get a better deal than smart money with 12 million dollars", it sounds skeptical.
When you post and re-post the same inane drivel with nothing of intellectual value, it becomes annoying to everyone on the board. You become a pariah and others who confront you are exalted to "guru" status for no reason.
If you don't understand those simple rules, maybe investing message boards aren't for you.
I'am glad that somebody in this message board is analyzing the situation.you are excactly correct.i'am long investor and i just got in @0.26 for 140,000 shares.i went and visited oncs in thier new office in san diego for almost two months now .this biotech co.is legitimate ,although is in otc market.they have really good product for cancer treatment.the gene therapy with combination of electricity is mind boggling.i believe it is about time that medical field will find something that will help the cancer patients and hopefully oncs is one of them if not the first one.so as par as the stock price is concern what is 06 cents cheaper if i will gain alot in the next 12 months or so.besides if the price goes down to 0.20 cents which i highly doubt,i will buy 140,000 share more and that would be my biggest risk to take and if i won't be successful with this , i will be still ok ,it is not that iwll die if i lost this investment.in my opinion this co has the chance to make it.their approach for treating cancers make sense.