1. ONCS has an easier path than INO to FDA approval.
2. ONCS has less money that it needs to raise to garner approval, it's a simpler product
3. ONCS has huge market potential.
4. ONCS technology is already partially approve by the FDA .
5. ONCS has never mentioned the word stock split forward, reverse, side-ways ever
6. ONCS is fine financial shape.
7. ONCS has 23% more private institution investment than INO.
8. ONCS melanoma program will likely be fast tracked with priority review.
9. ONCS does not depend on INO for stock movement., actually, it's the other way around as of late.
10. ONCS will be offered a buyout, for sure. Roche has competitors...
11. ONCS has Phase data around the corner.
12. ONCS is tied to UCLA.
13. ONCS PPS has more room to go to be fairly valued. INO is already there...see Yahoo estimates.
14. ONCS has clinics set up in five different countries for multiple reg approvals.
15. ONCS has a great PR dept.
16. ONCS Executive staff have a nice record for drug approvals.
17. ONCS marketing is efficient.
18. ONCS PPS is on a steady climb.
19. ONCS is going to progress medicine for all of us.
20. ONCS is not going to be cheap...stick around.
Get the picture?
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Good points - plus they have Phase 2 sites at the University of California at San Francisco and the University of Washington where the first patient was dosed (OMS-I110 study)
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Oncs has no revenue... zero.
Oncs is spending about 2 mill per quarter. If any research is going to happen, this number will go up significantly.
Oncs does have 15 mil in cash as of Oct 2013. but this will be burned quickly with R & D.
at the rate they are burning they will have spent 7 to 8 mill by this summer.
Prediction: ONCS will have to raise money by the end or the middle of this year.
Very good points.
Just my speculation, but do you think INO's public offering announcement yesterday is related to the increase in share price of ONCS? Specifically, with them (INO) planning to either buy or partner with ONCS at least.
That doesn't make any sense. Think about this, you own a lot of stock, you call or write the PR dept with a question and they never 1. answer the phone or e-mail 2. they do but two weeks later 3. they are rude and don't give you a clear answer or 4. the don't speak English very well. GOT IT ?!?!?!?