Especially last year around April when I was buying it at $0.28. I've been accumulating it all the way up. My average price is now $0.51/share. I don't thinks it's going to take to long to surpass $1.00 now. When it does, I have to decide whether or not to sell half my position and play with the houses money. I'd still have around 17,000 shares. Decisions Decisions!!!!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
So, after pulling your base out, you would have 17000 shares? id lean toward waiting til it busts 1.50-2.00 bucks or so..but just a suggestion -something tells me that once it hits 1 buck it will really keep going. All just talk - you need to def do what your comfortable with.
Hey just wondering. I am 21 years old and I want to start investing. I have thought about some stocks like HEMP but decided against it because I think their income statement looks like #$%$. I am pretty interested in this one but I only have 200 dollars that I could use immediately in my account. Any additional investment would come as the money comes. Is this a company that you would recommend and what do you like to look at when it comes to investing in a company? I appreciate the help if you can give me some advice, if not I completely understand why
b, assuming you are a serious poster. Open a Roth IRA, and place your $200 in there, invest in ETF's and the SPY, till you have $10k, then look at stocks. Yes, this one is a good one, but there will be others, at 21 you want to learn good investing habits, learn how to research, and how to limit your losses. You have time do it right, if you get impatient, you will loose more than you win.
Read my original post before getting too excited. All I suggested is that if you want to bet your house mainly because of Dr. Pierce, better make sure what is the primary motivation . Did I say I know why he change his job? No. I think that is reaseonable suggestion consider the timing of " disappearance " of immune dept .
BTW, what is the difference between bash an hype?
forgive me if I over reacted this morning, you're original post appears to me to insinuate that Dr. Pierce left Merck by termination and picked up ONCS out of no other choice, which I disagree with strongly, however could care less about. The other way I could read it is that you are saying litterally that if Dr. Pierce is why you invested then you are a fool, I can agree with that, to an extent because Dr. Pierce is a man, is fallable, and the investment should be in the company and results, not following one person. So I'll say I either agree fully with you are adamantly refute what you are saying depending on what you are actually saying.
How's that for a Sunday Morning post?
I am new to investing and have 6 holdings, I have never sold a stock
I have 3,600 shares at a .40 average, when we pass or hit dollar land, and suggestions what to do? Sell all or just half? Or should I be buying more right now? Dont have alot of money, any advice would be appreciated! Glta!
It's not the price, but the event. You should hold through Phase 2 melanoma final data. At that point the stock will hit a high then withdraw a bit. You can either stay in through phase 3, sell and move on, or sell and look for a better reentry point. investing is not about doing it right all the time, but about not repeating mistakes. It will take a while, and you will not get every last dollar you could have gotten
same here.. i loved seeing my cost basis at $0.28 cents a share; i resisted "averaging up" until today when i bought more at $0.87... I simply asked myself would I buy this stock at $1 knowing what i know now? Dr. Pierce leaves Merck for a "start up" (strong confidence in IL-12, or in Merck interest to acquire oncosec allowing him to rejoin Merck); ceo is a money guy and knows how to get the most out of a partnership, some of the best phase 1 and interim results in 3 different types of cancer (one orphan drug eligible), news video with pictures of before and after showing systemic effects (unless they are lying and using photoshop), recent insider buying, adding combo study using anti/pd-1 that would require a license agreement/and or partner (partnership would be big catalyst), imminent phase 2 data to be released on 3 skin cancers, moving into a solid tumor.. having rights to IL-12 locked up for the next 10 years; neopulse may eventually produce some income in europe.... soon as it breaks $1 will open up to more investors. Although I wish I had bought more at $0.28, I guess averaging up at these prices is still good risk/reward...
If Dr. Pierce is the main reason for you, you may want to make sure Dr. Pierce actively leaves Merck not passive leave. After all the timing he left Merck there are servel layoff going on.
Good post. It's hard to get over that mental hurdle of averaging up when you've been in since below $0.30, but you're spot on, you need to take a step back and ask yourself if it's still a great buy at these levels. The answer is a resounding yes! This stock is a TABLE POUNDING buy at these levels.
At Golf, I myself was going to sell some at .90 but put the brakes on. There is a lot that is going to happen in the next three weeks and what ever else I was going to jump into would not jump as fast as I think this will.
My patience is being tested along with just good common sense. I have to remind myself always how long this stock just stayed in a range before a pull out, I see more pull outs in the near future but to each their own.