Sales estimate is low at 722 mil but excpect 730 - 750 mil.
The key is guidance. I thnk it will be aroud 750 - 800 mil.
I say 60% chance stock will go up versus 40% stock will be down.
i say 80% chance stock will be down.... all they do is give negative news..
not with the low estimates in place!