Took a position. Small only 2500 shares. GLTA. I'm not sure about the article that bashed this stock but it seems to have taken a huge hit. Have been watching this one and doing some DD for a while now. Decided at these prices the risk reward game was to my liking. CLSN took a huge hit when prices were much higher then GTXI's. If prices are cut to under $2 so be it only a small loss. But if results are good some nice profit to be made here. GLTA hold'em if you got'em. Not gonna endorse a buy or sell here. It's all about the soon to be results.
Although I am very positive on GTX (having sold a significant # of out of the money puts; over 400 contracts), I believe we will retest the recent lows before going up so if you have the opportunity consider buying over a period of time within the next 2 weeks and averaging down your cost basis
You may be right, but even if the lows are revisited it doesn't matter. I bought this purley as a speculative play and hoping for good phaseIII results. That's it. Good or Bad I'm here for the results. This is an easy double on good news. I wouldn't have been a buyer any higher.