Now I say BUY! Gr8, it has been fun this week contesting with your lying
i see you are having a breakdown...love it!
anyway, with all the crap going on in the world isn't it great all the semiconducters we still need. guess you didnt factor on that.
maybe i should apologize to you, you must be a seasoned investor...after all you base this stock performance by 2-3 weeks. that's smart investing.
you are positively a cum bucket.
Whatever, Master Bull
with all that said this stock should be throught the roof!!!!i for 1 am starting to wonder whats going on. this is oil we,re talking about . i have the oil stocks and i know im payin 2.30 a gallon, but geez imseeing no return!!!! alot like the economy, supposed great numbers evrywhere,,,, but market below 10,000. i beginning to think we should just duct tape our wrist to our ankles and walk around like that the rest of our lives!!! SOMEONE IS DEFINITELY FU#%*NG SOMEONE
simple answers to a stupid question:
1. revenues keep increaseing on solid demand.
2. tawain and china political situation is actually a good thing--it allows shares to go cheap when in reality the situation has very little bearing on the company's operation and customers. so investors can get in at great prices (now) based on weak hands.
3. selling volume over the past 2 weeks has been extremely LOW
4. parent company's forward looking guidence and key customers all guding higher through FY 2006.
5. PE is insanely low
6. US stock market is a joke--keeps hitting these ADR hard whci is shakin gout weak hands. 3rd & 4th qtr., the US market is moving up, way up from these levels.
7. the most important answer to your question: i work in the industry and know that we cannot even keep up with semi demand. if you have not figured that out by now, i feel bad for you.
Hehehe, Answer me one question, what are your predictions for ASX, need I remind you, your opinion has sucked before. Why should I buy now Mr. strong buy? For pete's sake, justify your rec! Or can't you?