Fri, May 24, 2013, 2:05 AM EDT - U.S. Markets open in 7 hrs 25 mins
REDUCED MATCH HOLD ON FOR A DIP!!
Do the math,,, before it was 75% of 6%, a 4% match.Now,,, 100% of 3% and 50% of next 3%, that is 3% plus 1.5% for a total of 4.5%.Plus more 'types' of pay are included.Chris
Down from 75% of first 6% contributed? What is it going to be? Are all divisions the same?
It is not the same at all divisions
In 2007 the new match for SSIP is dollar for dollar first 3% of savings then 50 cents per dollar for next 3%. OT and Bonus/Award money may be included in the match.