Despite the fact that I like the company and potential, I'm so close to giving up on it as my losses are now very large. Should I sell or hold? long 20,000 shares :-(
Dude. Take a look at the weekly chart, that speaks volumes. You can probably view this somewhere on the web. If not buyout news in the near future, we will start heading up another notch in a few weeks from now 3-4 weeks. Take a look. I would not let go of 20k shares. You may have made a mistake buying after a rally - but we'll move past your buy point within a few weeks. Again, check out the weekly charts.
We won't revisit where we were last week. Mark this post. We'll be playing around within this range. As of now, there is no news to bring new buyers. Wait it out. I'm no pumper, just have an understanding of things
Keep in mind....some of been here for a while were up.& have been in & out several times , even being short at times.... Insitutional shorts from 20 down...well they will want to close out & get Paid , it's a new year & they will want to make bank $$$ for bonus... Daytrader shorts will take the coins soon as they will flee to the next death star....Buyout....slim....retrace & long term investment to 13-14 $ realistic...
I am long 5000 shares; I would hold. I think this company has a lot of talent. I believe there will be an
acquisition; which will only help in the fight against cancer. A cancer survivor.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Don't sell it.... just hang on to it, it will recover eventually if not more. I was like you about 3-4 months ago the stock wasn't going anywhere, had it down to 2....it got a bump to 3.50 which was the point I bought in. Sold it.....figuring it wasn't going to go anywhere. 2 weeks later it was at 7.50........ :E It's a good stock just hang on to it, you'll see.
If you indeed have 20000shares, and you don't have any danger of margin call, and you are patient, then, hold it tight and you will definitely get big rewards. But, if you are in danger of margin call, then you should sell some of them so that no matter how shorts manuver this stock, you can still hold it tight and wait for the big day come. since you mentioned "close to giving up", I think you are a impatient person, so, 20000 is little too much for you to handle. I think you can wait the price up then sell some of your holdings and hold majority tight and wait for the big reward day come. To me, even it hits $20 i won;t sell.