Things to keep your eyes on over the next week or two:
1) Insider Sales - Have insiders continued to sell, particularly on the heels of such dismal forward guidance? (look for Form 4s over next few days)
2) Tax-Loss Selling - Will underwater bulls (as in almost all long buyers over past 2 years) sell this loser to take advantage of tax losses to offset gains elsewhere in their portfolios from the current bull market?
3) Downgrades - Will additional analysts pile on with more downgrades?
4) Negative PR - Will brand ambassadors continue to campaign publicly against the company?
5) Divergence - Will share price continue to diverge from overall market performance, as we are seeing today?
6) Breach of Technical Support - Will the stock hold current levels or continue to violate technical support, particularly around $58, $53 and $48?
I guess you didn't read my analysis in the days and weeks leading up to the earnings call, did you? The information is out there, if you know where to look (for example, now that the company has weighed in, the earnings call is an excellent place to start). But you also have to be willing to keep an open mind to what you find and not just see what you want to see. And yes, there are always two sides to any trade: the winning side & the losing side. Which side do you want to be on?