very soon the only, and sole, owners of FNMA will be me, dplexus, sully,, frank fosco and fairholme capital,
that's right, forks, we'll own it all, it will be ours, ours, ours, completely and we'll be so rich that when the battery goes dead in our cars, we'll just buy a new car
Everyone, you mean fools willing to take losses because their weak handed and day traders that cant stand to be long on ANY stock. I'll be holding this for years if necessary. Strong buy, especially this week!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
1. dplex is a blithering idiot who obsesses with bumping month-old posts.
2. sully is just another mindless pump monkey who spends his days seeking attention on message boards.
3. Fosco in the past claims to be a pro floor trader at CBOT and claims to own over 4 million shares. In reality, he is a pathological liar who needs help.
5. Its my understanding that Fairholme is currently reducing their holdings. Other funds are doing the same, and one has sold completely out.
6. as for you, well..........
i am new to this board but a long time holder of the twins.for the record,i am with you guys and feel this is one big setup from your govt.to shake the retail out.in canada we have cmhc and without them there is no real-estate market so this is all hogwash that they will be dissolved.