email from David Sims:
Investors Unite is hearing that the Senate Banking Committee may try tomorrow (Thursday) to continue mark-up of Johnson-Crapo.
The two lynchpin Senators on the committee need to hear from investors today why they oppose this legislation.
* Sen. Tom Coburn # 202 224 5754
* Sen. Chuck Schumer # 202-224-6542
Key points to make as to why they oppose Johnson-Crapo:
1. It would add $5 trillion to our national debt
2. It would codify the unconstitutional sweep of investors
3. It will make mortgages harder to obtain
I just made my first call and the staffer was very nice and very uninformed.
David P. Sims
How can they take only ONE day to work out certain details?
So what? Are we calling these numbers now?
I called both Senator's offices myself. The more people voice their concerns, they more likely we are to be heard!!! Give them a shout.
David Sims just wrote an SA Article saying the Bill was DOA ??
Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead.
Sentiment: Strong Buy