1) Total current assets $ 7,849
2) Total current liabilities 2,488,691
3) Only 3 emplyees
4) accumulated deficit of $9,566,473 and total current liabilities in excess of current assets of $2,480,842
5) $350,000 of promissory notes in default
6) research and development costs were $9,033 (not putting much $ into the big project !)
But shareholders think this company is worth $11.5 million ?? Explain the math please.
The company is worth nothing but has properties that could be... do you need any more explanation? Go and buy stock in already established companies instead of this moronic misunderstanding of the way a starting company works.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
" ... National Standard Finance, LLC is bogus too? ..."
I wonder. Not sure how to find out. They often set up bogus financial companies to give the impression that there is real money behind a project. No info on this.
And then there's their "bogus" invitation to the MARCUM MICROCAP CONFERENCE, with keynote speaker Rudy Giuliani, the bogus ex-mayor of New York. We burn money until we make money. People who are actually investing in the company aren't concerned with the myopic views of a retail trader. (and least of all smarmy shorts)