% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Enerplus Corporation Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • edteekay edteekay Feb 24, 2012 6:09 PM Flag

    Back-up Foreign Tax went UP to 25%

    If your foreign taxes are over $600 then you don't always get all your withheld tax back. Your overall tax rate has to be 15% or higher to get it all back. Otherwise the amount you get back is prorated depending on your overall percentage US tax.

    If I am wrong, by all means jump down my throat and tell me.

    If your foreign taxes are over $600 than you must fill out form 1106(?) to get credit at all for your foreign paid taxes.

6.31+0.410(+6.95%)Jun 28 4:02 PMEDT