Will a test of 18 hold?
I just keep buying and buying so I don't really care how low it gets. Buying at the reduced price brings down my overall $/stock.
Better hope 17 will hold
if we get a bad earnings report and a worldwide stock selloff this may break $15 in the next two weeks.
That was answered. The question is now how much resistance will 18 be?
either get a double bottom at 17.45 or more likely see $15. i would tip toe back in at 15 as a spec play on takeover with div to pay while you wait, got out at $32 when they sold 1/2 marcellus. who wants to lose 15% now?
It sure looks that way after the first hour of trading!!!!