CLMT is one of my core holdings. My view, we will most likely get a broad market correction before or near the end of the third quarter. I think it's over due, and with a market set-back, CLMT would most likely trade down in the $25 to $27 range. I am waiting for that event not only for CLMT but other investments also. Meanwhile let the divvies add up.
I also bought 32.24 Friday. Think stock drifting down to earnings and maybe sell off if a surprise is offered up. Then, been while since an SPO. Next Ex date 3 months off. Getting in too soon I am thinking now.