if this helps..buying points...25,00 / 22.50 /20.00....
I bought at 18.00 sold at 30.00.
I want back in at my price....if not there are other stocks...
I'm afraid of the divi being cut
if so down goes the pps...
In ten days clmt has broken down chart wise and nothing here is flashing buy me. We are going into Oct and that generally is the worst month of the trading year. Then we have all the BS in DC and that's a big drag. My advice and how I am playing it is just to wait it out. I like clmt real well, but if I can get it cheaper then that's a much smarter play than picking bottoms.
I think clmt will go lower and certainly if the bubble market breaks hard. But if you feel you don't want to wait, buy 1/3 of your position today.
Another way to prevent the stock from getting away from you is to place a STOP ORDER ABOVE THE MARKET at some technical point and let the market take you in. At least this way you are investing with the trend. No one knows how far this stock could drop but it does look like $25 for 1st objective as others have said.
You could also sell put options. I am considering the Nov 30 put, last trade 2.85. If the market drifts lower, the stock could be put to you at 30, but the premium lowers your cost to 27.15. If the stock goes up you have the 2.85 profit.