The fed has no plans to raise interest rates...ever. This is bullish for stocks that benefit form globalization & a falling dollar , including wall market.hat tip to: http://finance-news-online2.blogspot.com/As for unemployment and stuff like that - not such a big deal.I bought some WMT today. We should end easily. green http://finance-news-online2.blogspot.com/
If people had money to spend,then 91% wouldn't need credit cards. The other 9% hardly ever go into a WMT.
Not true. I have money but I always use credit cards to get the cash back rewards, which do add up.
It's a discount store that sells cheap,foreign made goods. It was QUITE the novelty in the 70s and 80s. Now? Not so much.