Wed, Jul 30, 2014, 12:49 AM EDT - U.S. Markets open in 8 hrs 41 mins

Recent

% | $
Click the to save as a favorite.

Wal-Mart Stores Inc. Message Board

  • rep.ryan44 rep.ryan44 Apr 25, 2013 10:19 PM Flag

    Wake UP America!!

    Do you see what i See?

    I see 7 billion people on earth.

    I see 30,000 children dying from starvation every day.

    I see 1 million pounds of food thrown away every day.

    I see decades of inhumane and desensitizing tv shows and movies.

    I see blooded murder for money, property & power.

    I see 100,000 years of toxic depleted uranium.

    I see earth being sucked dry of her lifeblood, oil.

    I see 4 billion humans who live in a land of illusion.

    I see corporate crime being over looked merely for individual monetary profit.

    I see a military industrial complex creating world wide genocide.

    I see 4 billion pounds of toxic industrial pollution every year.

    Do you see what i see?

    I see man made diseases being spread via pharmaceuticals.

    I see disharmony, confusion, death & deceit.

    I see 2 billion perfectly functioning cell phones thrown away every year.

    I see a private global banking cartel printing fiat currencies to control the masses.

    I see 50% of U.S tax dollars being spent on military use.

    I see private corporations that own & run 51% of everything on earth.

    I see governments polishing the shoes of these private corporations.

    I see massive corporate exploitation and waste of natural resources.

    I see corporate planned and perceived obsolescence.

    I see a fluoride contaminated water supply that's rapidly diminishing.

    I see corporate advertising lying to the world every day.

    I see the oceans and seas being raped of life merely to provide for more
    unnecessary consumption & profit.

    I see that 80% of the earths original forests are now gone.

    I see people living in a system that is based merely on material consumption
    ... not parenting, not knowledge and no freedom.

    I see 100,000 synthetic toxic chemicals mixed with organic compounds to create poison food,
    merchandise and products.

    I see little children with their fingers and hands cut off for refusing to forcefully mine diamonds

    I see 1% of the population screwing over the other 99% solely for te

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • The question your post poses is: Do you see what i see?
      The answer is: I see even more and I see the solution!
      Most of what you mention is factual except your enviromental concerns which are way overstated or completely false.
      As for the rest: Enabling the rest of the world to provide for themselves IS the only answer that works. The only answer.
      That enablement involves trade, industrialization, modernization, education, all of which requires robust capitalism.
      So the answer is: I see what you see but know the solutions will stick in your crawl!
      Walmart is part of the solution.

    • Excellent!!! But you failed to include the biggest destroyer in the world, wmt.

      Sentiment: Strong Sell

 
WMT
75.44-0.27(-0.36%)Jul 29 4:01 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.