HOW TO IDENTIFY A BASHER
1. Check the "Born on Date" Bashers create identities on a regular basis. Rarely do you find a Basher with older "Created On" date. So click on the Identity icon for more details.
2. Take the time to look at the Basher's history of Posts. Go to other boards and see if their is a pattern to the theme of the posts. Bashers rarely waste time trying to blend in with "positive" posts, unless they are cultivating a new uninformed assistant.
3. When did the Basher show up. Bashers rarely show up when activity is in at a Lull. They show up when activity up/down..
4. Bashers never answer direct questions except with another question.
5. Bashers do work in teams (sometimes themselves as a team). So be suspicious of someone showing up and automatically having a Shadow to converse with who supports their argument.
6. Bashers always select "an argument" that can never be resolved by research.
Botton line Akamai is a screaming strong buy at these prices! Rational minds will prevail.
Now desperate shorts would have you believe that Akamai is through. LOL LOL These clueless bashers will say anything even with a company that makes money and has and has an extra 1.26 billion for R&D or whatever merger or aquisition is necesssary!
Clueless short claims... they will say anything, so DD before your believe anything on this board or any other. Why would someone come here to start bashing post after post? Ask yourself!
HOW TO IDENTIFY A PUMPER
- They sound like they're in a marriage, not in a stock
- They make emotion-based arguments and have separation anxiety
- They hate people who knew when to call it quits and found a better marriage elsewhere
Seriously, when a company cheats on you like that TWICE IN A ROW with a 15% decline in a day COMPLETELY BASED ON EARNINGS, what does it take to get a divorce? A third time?
Today's biggest lie is that people report that Akamai missed their earnings when they actually beat the street! How could any give any of these short any credibility? Total scam and deceit!
Want to see a bashers profile? scamdetector69 check out all of this person's posts... does nothing but bash stocks... Why would someone do this? One of two reasons I can think of"
1) paid basher
2) short player trying to scare people to sell...
Either way all the basher does is make outrageous statement without backing up any of their claims...
Hey - I don't mind a difference of opinions, but back up with some substance and not a bunch of BS rhetoric!