Well guess you sold today... Sure didn't take long for it to hit $51. I'm waiting to see what happens before the next conference call. Usually there is a surge the day before or on the day of the CC... Could take AKAM to $60. I might sell some before it does and hold on to some shares to see if there is a blow away quarter. In that case I will hold on to all the rest of my shares.
I believe now that it has broken through $50 we can see this run hopefully go at least another 20% to $60. I sold a little yesterday and will sell more shares as it hits around $54-$55... where it was a few years ago. The rest I plan on selling at close to $60.