cj, its just the end of the quarter so volume could be unusual today. Markets closed tomorrow. WMGIZ had huge volume 2 days ago. One day they value the CVR's at 2.75 the next day at 2.15 and the next day at 2.50! Hopefully the FDA gives us an approval letter in April. That would price WMGI @$30.00 and WMGIZ $4.00+ (prior to any payouts)IMO
Thanks Uni for that info. yeah, looks like that initial surge stalled right after I posted.
Well WMGI has held above my target of $23.00 so I'm still holding and looking for some movement. If Approval comes before it breaks 23, I'm a seller of WMGI stock and looking to Roll Most into the CVR's if they are below $4.00.
With the CVR's trading as low as $2.15, I think there might be a day that the CVR's trade between $3.75 and $4.00 right after Approval..... Someone wanted out a few days ago and there will be others looking to get out on Approval, instead of waiting for the other 2 POSSIBLE milestone payments.
I might roll some of the $3.50 milestone payments back into WMGI, but my initial reason for accumulating BMTI stock is gone. Have to see how AUGMENT and Injectable Augment figures into WMGI and its future earnings.