Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

công ty Wright Medical Group Message Board

  • cjcollins17 cjcollins17 Aug 2, 2013 2:44 PM Flag

    Uniowner - What are your thoughts on BIOD

    Uni... what are your thoughts on BIOD.

    Different animal than my NAVB holdings. Where as NAVB is slow moving, FDA approved, Drug market below $1 Billion for now.
    BIOD is Volatile, Phase 2 (Diabetic) and Drug market up to $10 Billion.

    Have you noticed BIOD yet? Market Cap of $90 Mil the other day.

    Sentiment: Hold

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • OT: Hey cj, I looked at their February Investors presentation and it looks like an interesting company. However, Phase II results are not in yet and I would not invest until Phase II is positive and they raise more cash for a Phase III as they will need to dilute sometime mid to late next year to raise more cash based on their burn rate.

      Its worth paying a little more with a successful Phase II study and financing shored up to a potential marketing of the drug. Right now I am in PATH and they are running out of cash with an approved product trying to partner for almost 7 months now! There is always the potential of a buyout for BIOD prior to Phase III study or even after a phase III study but to me the risk versus reward doesn't justify buying it now with out any other catalyst that I could see other than Phase II data and if not good stock takes a bath so thats my 2 cents at least.

      WMGIZ volume is picking up as we get close to the 6 month mark August 5th I believe since FDA sent out and BMTI/Wright sent back responses. I cannot believe it has taken over a year since the second submission and 2 years if one includes first FDA NDA!

      • 1 Reply to uniowner
      • OT: Hey uni, thanks for the look.
        Yes, I looked at PATH too, but NAVB was on my plate before their Approval. Hope PATH finds a partner soon.

        BIOD...They did some financing back in late June 2013 and raised I believe 28 Million at $4.35 a share. Phase II data is due out late August or Early Sept.

        I have about 80 $4/$5 Call Spreads so I'll let them complete before taking some of the stock.

        What kind of money are we talking about fo get them thru Phase III trials?
        Assuming they have $25 Million in the bank now.... do you think thats enough to get them thru P-3?

        Thanks

 
WMGI
26.08+0.03(+0.12%)Jul 2 4:00 PMEDT