Who of you is going to attend that meeting? An important decision on financing needs approval of the shareholders. Cornwell Capital Partners are notorious for death spiral financing i.m.o. but the shareholders will accept the proposal of the EPCT management. If they don't EPCT cannot meet the requirements of continuing listing on the Nasdaq CM and will be delisted. I.m.o. this is not the time to buy EPCT in spite of a probable approval of Ceplene by Europe in the non too distant future. I think the shareprice will retrace to $1.5s on or about April 6. Your comments,please!
In connection with the Conference Call on March 1, this point was discussed.
In relation to your/this question, Jack Talley said he is pretty confident of a positive descision in relation of the institutional investors, who still hold more than 50% - so this vote is more or less pro forma.
And I am pretty sure, the institutional investors wouldnt accept, if they had to fear that this decision would be made on their own expenses...