Thanks again. The general rule is that companies have to report material events to shareholders, but they always have a certain amount of flexibility as to timing. I would not be surprised if we have to wait a bit, maybe quite a bit, before we hear anything material. Things are almost always more tortuous than you expect, I find.
Talley just stated last week during the biotech conference that we'd get a decision by the end of March. It was the very first thing I wrote down in my notes. Would he have made that statement if he was expecting something this week??
I don't know. Just asking. I gave up long ago trying to figure out the way government works.
mountain, I am going by the info provided by Malverk (which looks credible): Dear xxx
The oral explanation of Ceplene application will take place on February 20th at 14:00.
My best regards.
Jean-Yves Deslandes Scientific Administrator Safety and Efficacy Sector
thats why I said "IF" in caps. I did also remember Jack making a similar statement. Did we get bumped up a month sooner? ..... Or possibly the oral explaination is a pre cursor to the actual vote (March meeting)? ......... By reading more of the EMEA website, I have no doubt that we will have the opinion very quickly after the opinion is issued.
synergkjs please tell one thing if ceplene goes threw should we sell or wait for the the big fish to gobble us up I'm long and i don't want to make a mistake when blows ill be be doing my trading in jail out around April 5 turn my self in on Friday wish u and me luck cant wait to celebrate with u