+ Who bought Maxim? + Who have got an approved medicine for another diagnosis for Ceplene? Do you think having an approval is a tea-party?
+ Who have raised the value of NP-1 and Crinobulin?
This management have the right network for the applications and the trials that I have the experience from under my time as a shareholder.
Finally this management is not a surrender gang filling their own pockets using the options that gives them shares in the CO WHEN finalizing an european agreement. Diluting the substance in a CO by eg. recieving 10% part left corresponds to a dilution in the stock of some 1000%. 15% appr. 700%, and so forth.
The board have been strengthend by Mr Smith, a leader in the oncology business. I trust his judgement more than yours, if you excuse me.
1. bullshit - they merged (not bought) with Maxim to get NASDAQ listed. Management failed first IPO try !
2. bullshit - they failed first EMEA approval. Only due to Mr Hellstrand they got approved second attempt.
3. bullshit - they did not raise value. They just have the luck to sit on great patents like NP-1 which was already long before Jack "loser" Talley.
4. bullshit - they got options for approval and Mr Hellstarnd got 1 mio $
5. bullshit - the management has no standing and no connections at all
They destroyed SP and BP. Endo is making several 100 mios with off label a year. EPCT has possible outstanding milestones (over 100 mio) from ENDO and they just rejected this product !!! another genius strike form Talley clown
But I am sure Talley got some $$$ form ENDO forgetting to advance BP....
6. agree - Mr Smith is the only positive event - and I strongly suggest to nominate Mr Smith as CEO !!! He is probably the only real player in the EPCT riff-raff.