Fri, Aug 22, 2014, 2:13 PM EDT - U.S. Markets close in 1 hr 47 mins

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Best Buy Co., Inc. Message Board

  • sellbby sellbby Jul 15, 2013 9:33 PM Flag

    ARTICLES BEING FLOATED ABOUT NEG GDP

    NICE VOL IN THE MKT TODAY

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • I actually believe it could be a slight negative to +.5 print. The recent macro numbers are leading some analysts to that belief of a negative number but don't worry in true analyst fashion they are already pushing up GDP numbers for the second half of 2013. If that doesn't happen then they will push it up for the first half of 2014. It has to go up at some point I guess no?

      • 1 Reply to vincent90157
      • I can't remember the last time there was an article stating bad news about the economy.
        The old adage is if you keep telling a lie over and over, some folks will start taking it as the truth.
        The reality is QE has failed 3x to create jobs as companies can cut 10% of their workforce and have the remaining 90% work longer and smarter. Bernacke is insane and is bent on destroying the dollar to prevent deflation. Imagine if there was deflation with a 7% interest rate? The U.S. $17T debt would be the demise of America's decent credit ratings. Obo and company have sold out to the rich and screwed seniors, savers and military folk; the people who built and defend this country.
        Notice the media keeping hush about $4 gas and Iran getting a nuke within 3 months. The media is owned by the same folks who are keeping Americans wage slaves. How will it end??

 
BBY
31.10-0.03(-0.10%)2:13 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.