when my shares are $50 or $80, and GGR marches on, I guess some funds and institutions will be lining up for them.
thanks for asking though.
Could you post your trades or state whether you are working for a hedge fund trying to cover, or what is your status. Misrepresenting status is also an offense under the securities law.
After T.D. has been reached a "wiper trip" will need to be made before logging and sidewall testing etc. The hole will have to be in good shape before expensive tools are committed as we all know. So it will be in the next week or two before first logging results are done. Then the well will have to be cased and the real testing can begin. Hopefully better prepared than the last go around. The "Dog" is past her prime and out of her league..it is painfully obvious at this critical stage of the game. And no "Beacon" in sight!
According to rumors, TD had already been reached last Friday on Dec 23, but the actual announcement of any kind of news would be delayed until after initial test results of the well was completed, which was expected to take at least another week.
primatej: TO be successful in the stock market, requires Investors to understand Historical actions and reactions.
Fortunately we have a model NIKO operating in very similar though shallower locations. The well in question has already been sampled thru coring samples and known to have sweet oil deposits. What has not not been determined is the field lower boundary and whether fracturing is required to improve the flow.
The Italian Drill ship has a stand down during Holidays. The flow rates and the oil quality require very careful analysis and record keeping as it is the basis of obtaining loans for field development viz PPS.
I believe it will be mid Jan before the assessment is public info. Till then locals close to the platform have the advantage in as much they can buy thru their proxies in the U.S.
<<When is this expected>>
TD has been last projected by IR as sometime between Jan. 6 to 13, as I recall. That's why I was saying, if the intraday swings rattle you, take a 2-wk. vaca. We'll hold down the fort here.