Fri, Sep 19, 2014, 2:01 PM EDT - U.S. Markets close in 1 hr 59 mins


% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

GeoGlobal Resources Inc. Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • islandminister islandminister Jul 22, 2008 4:37 PM Flag

    So far so good

    yes, it fell true to technical form, but it was like watching paint dry. Tomorrow should be interesting- you guys probably know better at this point what the price action will be like. I covered 75% of my position from yesterday- willing to wait and see with the remaining 25%. You longs are pretty stoic, though I think the late day DOW spike helped.


Trending Tickers

Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.