Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

The Brink's Company Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • JM_Options JM_Options May 19, 1998 8:05 AM Flag

    PZB Takeover

    I guess it does make some small amount of sense,
    but if I really believe a stock is going to be taken
    over, and it is trading at $38, I'd rather buy it at
    $38 and wait for the news of the takeover. The entry
    of a buy stop order with a "45 stop,50 limit" would
    mean that I would ONLY purchase the stock if it got to
    45. Why would I want to wait for that higher price?
    In my opinion, I'd rather pay 38 with a 34 1/4 stop
    loss (ie. I am willing to risk a 10% loss, any more
    than that, and I want to be out). I guess that is what
    makes a market! Good luck.
    JM

 
BCO
28.9499-0.0301(-0.10%)10:18 AMEDT