you are viewing a single comment's thread.
During the past week on both TSE/NYSE there are only 100 MLN shares changed hand which 13% of the float.The rest 87% thinks the Deal is still not over.It might be only margin selling, I had a chance to buy under $20 few days back.BCE is not a shell company, they have lots of assets, Wireless alone is worth a lot!!Anything under $25 US this is a great buy!!!Still the negotiation is on, I suspect the news rumors are surely a conspiracy to rip the small investor as usual!!!