a debt for equity swap took place lowering debt. Since that deal, the stock tanked huge.
I see several reason to stay long. They include but are not limited to:
1, news of 11/15
2. news of 11/20
3. CEO believes naked shorts have been at work
4. New hire has hedge fund experience
5. Most recent 10Q states operational funds into late 2013
6. New board member TBA per recent filing. Do not expect that until after the holidays
7. One-tenth of the 52 week high $3.50
I have other reasons for staying long into next year but 7 is a lucky number. ; ) Does anyone find the persistent strong sell ratings even a bit annoying?
WHATS ANNOYING is very very very INACCURATE posts - meant ofcourse to MISLEAD.
EXAMPLE: Take your #7 of a 52 week high of $3.50. WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM??? Because of the 1 for 70 R/S the 52 week high can be found as BEING $38.50 - your other 6 ALL can be found to have MAJOR FAULTS that work AGAINST the COMMON SHAREHOLDER.