1. The company was compliant, now it is late again. Its a matter of one filing and getting off the pinks.
2. The reverse is a matter of record at 1/500 so I have not idea why you are floating the idea of 1/1000. They still have some time and where things are today is simply today. The stock price after the split is actually to draw investment, it will be much higher then it currently is after the split so I am not sure how your comparing .0043 and an after reverse price and saying the after will be too low to draw investors.
3. Your right a low post reverse price means they will have to offer more stock to get the same benefits as less stock at a higher price.
4. Both companies work towards efficiency and synergy in that situation.
5. The current management/ownership has no relation to the previous business. At least in name, method of business and stated web site plans. The previous business was tied only in transfer of leadership from one person to the other within the same core plan that did not succeed on the onset if you read the filings and history.
I have no idea what they will report. It will be interesting to see. I'm sure a lot of people are waiting.