Wow what a incredible bounce today was. And today was only the first week of the bounce. It lifted the stock out of a tight range that had been traded over the previous 3 weeks. More to the point today was the first time we closed a trading session with a support back above 60 micros. Last time support was this high was February 3rd. My point is this is a hugh technical trading mile stone. Although on the other side of the coin the first line of major resistance has gotten lower and is now at 69 micros. it was as high as 68 when i made this post on February 7th.
It's not consolidating if its being flipped from .0056 and bought back in at .0052, over and over. It's ending up in tha same hands over and over. Would rather see it blow past flippers so when they are out its for good.
@surfntravel - Im looking to buy SVFC at 0.0054 tomorrow on Friday. I sold my shares in a different company for a gain with the money i got from Selling SVFC at 0.0061. So im looking to get back into SVFC when my money clears its 3 day hold tomorrow. I wish i could have bought back into SVFC at 0.0052 but it would have been too long of a hold to give my account the boost that i have got since February 27th. Had i bought at that level i would not have gotten such a boast and only up 4% and still down 6% since February 27th rather then up 5% like i am now.
i sold at 0.0061 a little over a week ago and i have not bought back yet. at least im not the exact fliper your referring to. I need 0.0049 on Friday the 7th or im going to stay out.
It looks like this consolidation is just about over. We need to break and hold .006 and then we will move up fast until .009 and don't forget with news we will see multi pennies within hours!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
@toeinmouth -i sold at $0.0061 im looking to re enter the stock at $0.0049 on Friday. It did not moce up fast to $0.0095 instead the stock slumped to current low of the day $0.0051 and only bounced back to unchanged for day price of $0.0055
The stock Finally did have a close above 0.006 so far the price is holding. The current price is 0.0062. There is major resistance at 0.0066 , but if we can break though that tomorrow then this Consolidation will be truly be finally over. You are saying that the move will be fast to 0.009 but i remain skeptical. But i also remain hopeful because i would like my shares to grow in value by that much. Im not sure when the stock is going to re-test that price of 0.0090 but as you know that was the highest price so far on this uptrend.
The price continued to consolidate day hitting a low of 47 micros. the stock bounced back off the lows near the end of the session to a price that was close to unchanged for the day. From the current price back up to the 77 micro high on January 31st is a 50% move higher from here. This has been the longest Consolidation so far on this current uptrend. im certain that todays prices are the bottom and these prices will set up for another amazing run.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
The stock price is down for the month of february from a high of 90 micros and a closing daily high of 77 micros. there was extreme resistance at 72 micros on February 3rd. But when key Support of 60 micros did not hold on February 4th its Been a hugh tough climb to get back to former Support price of 68 micros that was traded on February 3rd.
@Surfntravel -When you first made this post about having lost ground i did not believe that was the case. Downtrends and Consolidations are always the bitter medicine at the end of the day that is hard to swallow. But a stock making a consolidation gives the stock medicine that will allow for it to grow up stronger and fight the cold of a temporary over valuation. Although i know now that you were right all along and that this truly had been a proverbial loss of ground for this stock. But the stock has been showing many more green shoots this past week then in the rest of the weeks of this consolidation so im beginning to get much more optimistic then i had been 2 or 3 weeks ago.