i would like for you to calm down. Its not in your best interest to get into a panic. Today was the first time SVFC made a move higher in nearly 2 weeks. clearly the stock is heading much higher on Monday and Tuesday. Remember im still forecasting a return to above a penny a share before the end of March. Please do not panic .going into a panic sell off is the worst that we can do right now.
You play on technicals, myself also but also the company is the most deceitful in terms of showing the amount of float in the market. My plan was always to decide by end of March to show me something real. So far they have not translated relationships to anything. I am calm but irritated with the path to .005. I have been here long enough to know every foul up they created and how each cost the investor while CEO and Regen is exempt. It's not impatient if you have watched everything transpire from a few years back. I have half a stake. Real irritation is I pulled share money from a transparent company that was on a slow steady uptrend for shares at .0056 in this #$%$ shoot.