If you're a bagholder now, go ahead and hold unless it drops below $11.04.
Not sure I would count on CAB or RGR to sell (or buy).......comps are going to be hard to beat for both companies going forward.
Bubble done burst.
I'd at least wait until Cabelas or Ruger announces. The company is still trading at low multiples and will probably remain stagnant until we see gun numbers. The NICS was fairly consistent with last month so that's a plus. I purchased some calls a little too early and paid a little more on the premium, but I'm still confident we'll see some movement in the coming months.If you have other opportunities you want to take advantage of, you can sell. But I would wait it out another month.