Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Bovie Medical Corporation Message Board

  • dragan7777777777 dragan7777777777 Jul 10, 2007 8:51 PM Flag

    Hi everyone....

    Hi everyone,

    A lot of speculations, some BS, and one "ad nauseam" vocal short...I will give you my "view". Have done some research, some informal chats...Take it with grain of salt, been wrong before.....Here we are:

    Bovie went up over 100%, from May 06 to Dec 06. Enthusiasm was high, and possibility of J-plasma was magic.....Mo-mo, tech players got on board. Now, most of them are gone. Price is back to support level, testing breakout point, in range of 5-6.....

    Did anything changed fundamentally? No! According to the company "they are better now than one year ago". J-plasma ( helium laser ) is still in cards, need time...They are now producing, and selling Canady laser ( argon laser ). Bovie Canada is contributing to the bottom line. Number of FDA approved products, and more coming in the pipeline..

    Great management, consecutive Q after Q great revenue, and EPS, double digits growth. Small float, zero debt, insiders at 12%, tutes at 11%, now join Russell Microcap Index ( probably more institutional buying )...I know, sounds too good to be true...BSX partnership. And, still J-plasma down on the road.

    On July 2 trading was halted at open for short time. Why? There was one ( and the only one ) analyst downgrade to 6 dollars. Last mo-mo guys, and some weak hands run for the door, bunch of orders before open, and trading was halted..Now we have another price target by Red Chip.....Bottom was 5.30. Anyone waiting to buy under 5 might be waiting for Godot...Sure, if global markets have meltdown anything is possible....

    There is no any friendly, or hostile takeover, buyout at this point. All rumours on this board are pure fiction. Organized action, bringing price down is called manipulation, it is illegal, and sounds like James Bond movie..Price down for hostile takeover?...Is buyout impossible? Of course, not, but VERY unlikely at this point.......

    Next earning report supposed to be first week in August. Will be another great report, plus Red Chip Investors Conference...See you there...

    Dragan

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
 
BVX
2.06-0.25(-10.82%)Aug 3 4:00 PMEDT