sorry I did not post the question correctly, this has nothing to do with Cat, do you think the market will go up on Wednesday if they sign a deal tomorrow no this ficial Cliff thingie, or if nothing is signed will the market hold until they do sign a deal
The Market buying Cat for sure ( assuming they sign something tomorrow ) thats why she's been holding her head up so well through down turns ! ( Cat price way to low )
Its going to take weeks or even months to get a Larger Grande Bargain and as long as the Market knows their working on one Cat will slowly creep up but and I'm guessing, once we get the Grande Bargain we could see a sell on the news kind of thing ? ( short term sell off 10 % ? )
Bens probably waiting until after the next Qtrly result ?