DNDN now at $3.24 a sh...buyout coming soon for $12 or more...
Honestly I do not see any more Bad news for this company except the good news below:
1) Buyout coming soon (search for Bayer bids of Algeta and DNDN buyout rumors)
2) Q4 & Q1, 2014 will be good & DNDN will hits $5+ *Even* NO buyout (Listen to Q3 conf)
3) EU approval for Provenge
4) Reduce Cogs
5) Record patient enrollments in Oct 13
6) Long Pipeline of new cancer Drugs
7) Automation of its production to save cost
8) Focus on Big accounts (less sale force, less paper work..etc)
The problem with Provenge - which obviously the market has figured out a long time ago - is that it is not a drug at all, but a custom-made vaccine which is very expensive to create and only marginally beneficial to a few.